“Always pass on what you have learned.” Yoda
One of the most important aspects of working as an educator is engaging with the community and providing support to different stakeholders on community initiatives. This support can take make forms but is based on the understanding that the research and experiences of the educator can serve the community in some way.
Following from this principle I provide consulting to stakeholders (individuals, organizations, government etc) on topics related to my professional work. These topics can include but are not limited to:
- Integration of ICT in learning environments (can include k-12, higher ed, online and face to face and everything in between).
- Critical thinking and media literacy.
- Mobile app development and communication strategies
- Child Development
Consulting can take many forms that may include (but is not limited to):
- Speaking engagements
- Professional development workshops
- Research and program evaluation
If you have an interest in consulting please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org